This privacy statement sets out how firstcutebaby.store will store and use information relating to you. This applies to the entire web site. Any changes to these policies will be posted on Terms and conditions . Mothercare.com.sg is a trading name of Alpha Cute Baby Sdn Bhd. Firstcutebaby.store is committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Firstcutebaby.store is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server, SSL and in accordance with the PCI DSS security standard. They encrypt all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the Personal Data Protection Act, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive or other information to you. If you have any further questions about our credit card security policies, please contact us.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- When you register a membership with us, we will collect the following information: name, phone number, email address, delivery and billing address, transaction details, credit card information, location of purchases, and online activity on our webstore.
- The more information you provide us about you and your family will assist us to provide more suited information and promotional offers on our products, that caters to your needs.
What happens to your information?
We require information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To analyse your usage in our webstore > firstcutebaby.store
- We may use your information to improve our products and services.
- Our representatives may need your information to follow up on your purchases from our website, either by email, phone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
- To send communication and promotional emails about new products, special offers, events, and services for mothercare.com.sg. We will curate this information to what we think you may find interesting and relevant to you, unless you have requested us not to do so in your communication preferences settings.
- From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes through different communication channels.
Who we share your information with
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties, subsidiaries, or related organisations. We will share your personal information to our successor in business unless you have requested not to, or we are required by law not to.
As a default setting, you are giving us consent to use your personal information for direct marketing/communication purposes when you register as a member with our organisation. If you wish to change this, you can log into your membership account at anytime to change your communication preferences. Click here to log in now.
Alternatively, you can contact us here , and one of our customer care officers will attend to your request as soon as we can.
Email Communication Preferences
If you wish, you can log into your membership account at anytime to change your communication preferences.
If you believe that any information that we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please do not hesitate to contact us here, to inform us. We will assist to amend the information accordingly.
Our web site may contain links that enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, we will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide when visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look out for the relevant privacy statement applicable to the websites you visit.